How-To: Acid Punk
From a fusion of rock ’n’ roll and punk comes…acid punk. This look creates a darker, more organic feel through the root area, fading out into lighter hues through the midlengths and ends. Try this how-to from TIGI®!
Bed Head by TIGI® Colour Trip Formulas
Formula A: 40g copyright©olour True Light White + 60g 20-volume activator (6%)
Formula B: 30g Blue + 30g Green
Formula C: 30g Clear + 5g Green + 2g Blue
1. Begin by taking a radial parting, then take four equal-sized sections at the back and three in the front. Subdivide the top box section for a total of eight sections. Secure each section with a hair elastic.
2. Apply Formula A through the midlengths and ends and lift to a yellow undertone.
3. Hold the hair away from the head and apply Formula B to the mid-band area.
4. Using a freehand blending technique, apply Formula C through the ends. Rest the hair on a TIGI® copyright©olour Meche Strip.
5. Continue working in the same way through the remaining sections.
6. Process the color for up to 20 minutes. Emulsify, rinse and remove using the Bed Head Colour Goddess range.
Watch the how-to!