Hair U Wear infooooo
Hair U Wear Professional Clip-In Extensions
HairUWear Professional is a new brand from HairUWear Inc. with products designed only for professionals. The first product to launch are HUW PRO Human Hair Clip-In Extensions. Using Remy hair for ultimate quality and new technology including a Fineline weft: the thinnest weft available. This Fineline weft makes the extensions virtually undetectable and very comfortable for the client. The three side-by-side, silicone-backed clips are pressed into the weft instead of stitched for greater stability and ease in styling while applied to the head. The extensions are 3 inches wide for optimal versatility in styling and come in 12” and 18” lengths. The HUW PRO Clip-Ins are offered in 9 blendable colors.
Because HUW PRO Clip-in Extensions are not connected to your scalp, they’re not subjected to the natural oil that secretes from your scalp. Therefore, it’s likely you will find it’s not necessary to shampoo your HUW Clip-in Extensions as frequently as you shampoo your natural hair, even if they are worn every day. Like a great pair of jeans, washing them only when necessary helps keep them looking fantastic, longer.
· Before shampooing, gently remove all tangles. If hair is excessively tangled, a spray-on conditioner should be used.
· Always use a mild, professional grade shampoo such as those specifically formulated for chemically treated hair.
· DO NOT immerse the entire extension in container of water. Simply hold weft under a stream of warm water and let water run down the strand.
· Place a small amount of shampoo on your fingers, gently work the shampoo into the hair, always stroking downward from the weft area to the ends.
· DO NOT twist, scrub or rub the hair.
· Use shampoo sparingly.
Conditioning the Extensions
· For the best result and to avoid product buildup, only use the professional conditioning products that are recommended by your stylist.
· While the extensions are still wet, use a large-toothed styling comb to remove tangles. To minimize breakage, comb out the tangles in a gentle downward motion starting at the ends and working up to the weft base. Do not use a bristle brush on wet hair as it may pull out or break the hair.
· Hang to air dry, set in rollers or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
· If using a blow dryer, avoid getting direct heat on the weft area.
Styling the Extensions
· Steam rollers, wet setting or a dry set are the safest way to curl your extensions.
· Blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons and other thermal styling tools can be used on low settings, never set higher than 350 degrees. Remember, temperature settings higher than 350 degrees will rob the hair of its moisture, create frizz and potentially burn the hair.