Guy Tang Hair Battle! How-To: Sunset for the Gods
At this year’s first-ever Guy Tang Hair Battle Lisa Mclain @lisaleehair took her galaxy-inspired color transformation to a bright and vivid level. With a sunset theme in mind, Lisa wanted her model’s color to be a hue good enough for the Grecian Gods AND the hair gods! Bravo Lisa—we love it!
Using an entirely different color palette than any of the other stylists, Lisa impressed the judges with her creativity and originality, and now you can recreate her look. Get the color formulas and how-to below!
Kenra Color Formulas
Formula A: 7VM + 3VR + 9-volume activator
Formula B: 7VM + 9-volume activator
Formula C: Yellow Creative
Formula D: 10SM + 10-volume developer + Red Booster
1. Prelighten all over to a level 10.
2. Alternate the formulas using the Seamless Diffusion application.
3. On panel 1, apply Formula A, diffusing it into Formula B.
4. On panel 2, apply Formula A, diffusing it into Formula C.
5. On panel 3, apply Formula A, diffusing it into Formula D.
VIDEO HOW-TO: Sunset for the Gods created by finalist @lisaleehair and JUST RELEASED at the GUY TANG HAIR BATTLE! Lisa wanted an edgier sunset look good enough for the Greek Gods and it’s beautiful! Lisa impressed the judges by going with a color palette different from every other contestant! What do you think?! @kenraprofessional @guy_tang #behindthechair #guytanghairbattle #kenracolor #kenra