Get The Look: Jessica Chastain’s Twist on a Classic Fishtail
Modern yet feminine. That’s what Jessica Chastain was going for when she stepped out onto the red carpet at the 2017 Golden Globes. Created by Celebrity Hairstylist Renato Campora, whose celeb clientele also includes Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Connelly, this look puts a twist on the ever-popular fishtail braid and pulls it back into a signature style that matches the star flawlessly. Here’s how it’s done.
Get The Look:
1. On damp hair, use a dime-sized amount of Moroccanoil® Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Next, apply Moroccanoil® Volumizing Mousse and work through the hair from midlengths to ends.
3. Blow-dry the hair using a boar bristle round brush to smooth and straighten.
4. Apply Moroccanoil® Styling Gel Strong to create shine and to smooth any baby hairs down. Part the hair to the side and lock into a low bun, leaving out a piece to braid.
5. With remaining hair, create a very tight fishtail braid and wrap around the hair band.
6. To finish, mist Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong for shine and long-lasting hold.