Festival Hair 1
She lives for her glow sticks and comes alive when she sees flashing
lights and hears a pounding bass. She could rage to dubstep all
night long. Here’s what she’ll be sporting when the beat drops.
by Jordan Pomeroy; @jbraidsandbows
1. Start by prepping the hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing
Spray. Then, divide the hair into three equal panels,
parting from the forehead to the base of the neck.
2. In the center panel, create a section that sits about 3
inches from the front and fasten it with a small elastic.
3. Extract a thin section from the ponytail and wrap it around
the elastic. Secure with a bobby pin.
4. Create another section about 3 inches below the first in
the center panel and secure as before, covering the elastic
5. Gently pull at the sides of the hair between the first two
bands, forming the first “bubble.”
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you’ve reached the base of the
neck in the middle panel.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 on the side panels. When
complete, there will be three ponytails at the end of each
panel at the base of the neck.
8. Braid the middle ponytail with a simple three-strand braid
and pancake the sides to achieve the desired fullness and
texture. Secure with an elastic.
9. With the two outside ponytails, create a single, tight
fishtail braid that sits on top of the three-strand braid.
Secure with an elastic, and spray hair with MoroccanoilTM
Luminous Hairspray Strong to complete the look.