Convertible Undercut—From Smooth To Swerve
Looking for a super cool way to play up his sleek undercut? Charlie Price, International Creative Consultant for Scruples, has a few ideas to take him from smooth to swerve! Here are some tricks using INDIE HAIR to get the job done!
Swerve With Attitude
1. Apply INDIE HAIR gel #mixitstrong and blow-dry the hair.
2. Apply INDIE HAIR powder #round2 at the scalp and slightly backcomb hair at the base.
3. Mold hair into the desired shape and finish with a final spritz of INDIE HAIR glue#dirtyfinish.
1. Apply INDIE HAIR polish #mixitsoft scalp to ends.
2. Blow-dry hair straight with a paddle brush.
3. Run a flat iron over the hair to smooth.
4. Apply INDIE HAIR puttytoclay #wreckit to extenuate the ends.
Who Did It:
Hair Cutter: Charlie Price, Katie Mrotek, Jeffery James, Chris Dore, Katie Nielsen
Hair Styling: Charlie Price
Colorist: Katie Mrotek, Jeffery James, Chris Dore, Katie Nielsen
Makeup: Kumi Goanaeh
Photography: Mel Watson