5 Hair Cheats—Brush Edition
Celebrity Used, Stylist Approved
BTC has a secret. It’s a magical product that detangles knots in wet or dry hair like a dream—and is the fastest-growing retail item in salons. Since it popped up on the scene in 2007, stylists all over the world have fallen in love with this little known product called the Tangle Teezer. OK, so maybe it’s not a secret—it’s the world’s best-selling detangling brush, after all. But there’s actually MORE to this amazing little brush than just its ability to detangle knots. Here are 7 innovative uses for the coolest brush in the biz.
The Backbar Must-Have
1. Lately, the buzz has been building over a new trend—that of cleansing conditioners, or co-washing. With this new movement, many stylists are turning to the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash to distribute these conditioners evenly through the hair and prevent spot buildups that could lead to weak blow-dries.
2. Tangle Teezer is the perfect tool for pulling color through the hair, smoothing color through fast and efficiently without tugging the hair or damaging the cuticle. Plus, using the Tangle Teezer following a highlight to double process service protects the hair from further damage.
3. Using the Aqua Splash at the shampoo bowl makes for a great scalp massage! This adds value to your service and will keep your clients coming back for more time and time again!
4. Looking to create those oh-so-high ponies with ample body at the crown? Slide your Tangle Teezer Compact Styler out of your Prada Pleezer to give a quick tease before securing a pony. While your client is off to a night of drinks and dancing, she’ll know her volume will never fall flat!
5. And these cute little guys are flying off the shelves! Perfectly sized to fit in any handbag, clients are clamoring to buy the same brush you used to keep them looking fresh and flawless. Frank Gambuzza, Owner of Salon Visage in Knoxville, TN says it best, “Use it once on a client, and they buy it.”
Shaun P., inventor of the Tangle Teezer, gives a quick tip for pulling color through long hair.