7 Cut And Color Tips To Get Fall’s Hottest Looks
Peace, love and happiness—that’s what we all want in this world, right? That’s what we got at John Paul Mitchell Systems’ annual event, The Gathering! Besides super-inspirational speakers like John Paul DeJoria himself, we picked up a bunch of hot how-tos using Paul Mitchell products that haven’t even been released yet!
First, get inspired by JP…
…then, get pumped up with Robert Cromeans…
…and now, get the tips!
1. Cut tapered layers with a fringe.
2. Create a soft blended rainbow with the new Paul Mitchell POP XG shades coming soon!
3. Watch a perfect scissor-over-comb undercut.
4. Check out balayage techniques with the new Paul Mitchell Sky Lights clay-based lightener, coming soon!
5. Learn how to give a great fade.
6. Learn a new color technique that uses masking tape and the NEW Paul Mitchell the demi!
7. And if you still have FOMO, check out the best tips that we gathered for our Instagram story (@behindthechair_com), all in one reel!
John Paul DeJoria
The Hair Festival That Took Over Miami
Some Of The Best Business Advice You’ll Get All Year!
Stylist Choice Awards 2015: Our 15th Year “Birthday Party”
Paul Mitchell Students Find Inspiration at #Caper15!
Aloha! 8 Cut, Color and Style Tips from Paul Mitchell Hawaii
The Secrets Behind MarulaOil