February 14, 2018
Instant Insta Likes: 3 Vibrant Color Trends Getting Big Numbers
Our BTC Founder, Mary Rector-Gable @marybehindthechair is providing her trend forecast for spring! You might be surprised!
- What to know: Metallic color isn’t going anywhere. Pastel metallics will stay. Silver will stay. Brighter colors are not as on trend.
- What to try: Pink is definitely the strongest color when working with metallics, and if you throw a shadow root on top, you’re setting yourself up for success.
- What to know: Tone-on-tone color is the new rainbow color, it’s one big difference is that it’s more wearable.
- What to try: Keep your colors similar, says Mary. Work with red and pink together, blue and black together or blue and purple together—the outcome is beautiful, creative color that clients actually want to wear.
SINGLE NEON COLOR ON NATURAL BASE
- What to know: This trend is great for your clients who want to maintain their natural base, so it’s not as big of a commitment.
- What to try: Yellow is going to be big this year, so work with the natural base color and melt it into a single neon color- like yellow, which is big right now.