3 Heat-Styling How-Tos You Need
It’s that time of the year—fall signals the start of a busy season, and your clients are going to want your strong styling skills before their important events. We’ve got three how-tos to get this season’s hottest texture! Check ‘em out!
There are two keys to these three looks from ColorProof Evolved Color Care. One is cocktailing, or creating a fusion of multiple products to get many benefits, either right in your hand or just layered on top of one another on the hair. The other? IronMaster Color & Heat Protecting Setting Spray, which is heat-activated and strengthens hair while holding shape, sealing in smoothness and enhancing shine.
How-To: Tousled Texture
1. Cleanse and treat the hair using SignatureBlonde Violet Shampoo and Condition.
2. Apply SignatureBlonde Restorative Filler throughout towel-dried hair and layer CC PrimeGenius Anti-Aging Style Extending Primer over the top to prime hair for styling.
3. Create a fusion of PowerSculpt Hard Hold Gel and PlushLocks Leave-In Smooth and apply throughout damp hair, blow-drying with a paddle brush.
4. Once hair is completely dry, apply IronMaster to sections of hair. Then, using a 1-inch curling wand, wrap sections in alternating directions for loose, undone waves.
5. Finish with RuleBreaker Firm Flexible Wax for texture.
How-To: Masterful Curls
1. Cleanse and treat the hair with your favorite ColorProof shampoo and condition, then prepare hair for styling by applying CC PrimeGenius from roots to tips.
2. Layer on LiftIt Color Protect Foam Mousse at the root area and HeatProof Styling Crème throughout the midlengths and ends.
3. Blow-dry hair with a paddle brush up and off the scalp to encourage volume. Once dry, spray sections with IronMaster and wrap around a 1-inch curling iron, twisting as you wrap. Continue this over the entire head.
4. Once curls are cooled, apply CrazySmooth Extreme Shine Treatment Oil to fingertips and rake through the curls.
5. Finish with HumidtyRx Anti-Frizz Weatherproof Spray.
How-To: Making Waves
1. Cleanse and treat with your favorite ColorProof shampoo and condition, then apply CC PrimeGenius to towel-dried hair to prep for styling, followed by a fusion of RadicallySmooth Anti-Frizz Serum combined with a few sprinkles of PowderFix Texturizing Powder and a light mist of IronMaster to extend the life of the blow-out.
2. Blow-dry hair with a paddle brush up and off the scalp to enhance volume. Switch to a medium round brush when 80 percent dry to add bend and polish to the hair.
3. When the blow-out is complete, apply a small amount of SuperRich Split Ends Mender for protection and RuleBreaker to add definition and texture.
4. Finish with an allover spray of WickedGood Weightless Shine Spray for dazzling shine and an extra layer of color protection.
Watch How IronMaster Works!