2 How-Tos For Your Tweens And Teens
Your tween and teen clients are where you get to have a little FUN! They’re up for anything, ready to try new things and such a blast to talk to when they’re in your chair. Now there’s a product line just for them: John Paul Mitchell Systems’ Neon! Here are two easy how-tos you can teach to your girls!
1. Prep the hair a little Neon Sugar Cream on damp hair.
2. Blow-dry the hair using a Paul Mitchell 407 Styling Brush.
3. Polish the ends with the Express Ion Smooth®+ to create cute little flips.
1. Prep damp hair with Neon Sugar Twist and blow-dry for modern texture.
2. Set the top of the hair of the hair in pin curl clips for a little lift.
3. Polish just the outer layer with the Express Ion Smooth®+ to create a surface wave.
Your younger clients are dealing with a lot of stuff besides just their hair—school, family and commitments like sports and clubs can be a lot. Middle school is stressful for these kids, and when you add the potential for bullying to the mix, it gets even harder. NEON has a message: Girls have the power to change the world. So let’s end bullying, one act of kindness at a time. Follow @neonhair on Instagram to see how Neon is taking a stand against bullying.
Get all the deets on Neon!