Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > "Help with a mullett" please!
Posted By:
Posted By:DanaN on: 3/13/2008 8:52:05 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: "Help with a mullett" please!
DanaN

"Help with a mullett" please!
Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:52:05 PM
I have been recruited to give a makeover to one of my fellow students, who currently has a mullett. The front is about 1" long and to the middle of the back in the back. She has graciously accepted my invitation to give her a makeover. I have dealt with the color, but I need some advice as to what I can do to minimize her mullett. I gave her some advice as to what would be flattering and she is agreeable to let the sides grow a bit, but until then, what? I was thinking of taking the length up above shoulders, then adding some wispy layers behind the ears to try and transition the short and long hair? Anyone have any advice? Thanks

Tat2dluvchylde

Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:12:51 AM
How about a mohawk? Seriously, I was watching that show on Fox about the contestants telling the truth and the guy had this bad ass more than a faux, mohawk! Your fellow student will probably say no,but just do it!!!!

noelle

Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:33:24 PM
I say try to talk her into something dramatic. A short pixie or a mohawk would be awesome. However, if that is a no go just turn a gross mullet into a fashion mullet!

Vrijheid

....wow
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:42:07 PM
Last time I corrected a mullet I just razor cut from shortest layer down to blend... however, that's a pretty short layer lol!!!
*~Chels~*