Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > stacked bob request
Posted By:
Posted By:karigirl on: 8/12/2007 1:29:51 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: stacked bob request
karigirl

stacked bob request
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:29:51 PM
I would love to learn the new stacked bob haircut, that is rounded in the back, builds up in weight and has longer round shape around the face. Where can I find technicals for this cut?

hues4you
Platinum Member

karigirl
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:36:43 PM

Dear karigirl

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  Look to the Salon Store for educational DVD's and books, and also at the top of the page you will see BTC-TV where you can actually browse and pay per vew so to speak education right on your computer screen.  Much success to you.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

tggirl2000

r u thinking of victoria beckham...
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 10:47:27 AM
i have tons of clients requesting her cut. i follow toni & guy  haircut for graduated bob from their older classic cut collection.  it is a 45' at the nape angled to the desired length in front, then personalized to give the roundness, etc.

jeb

pob
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2008 2:27:18 AM
there are multiple ways to cut it just remember the key to that cut is the short throughout the back and sides with that ong disconnected top. also, if you want roundness use diagonal partings, they are tough to cut well but when you get it it looks great.