Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > HAIRCUTTING BASICS
Posted By:
Posted By:HairCrooner on: 5/22/2007 12:03:53 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: HAIRCUTTING BASICS
HairCrooner

HAIRCUTTING BASICS
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:03:53 PM
When many students leave school and begin their career in the "real world," they know VERY little about cutting hair. I imagine this is due to the lack of hands-on experience and the expense of mannequins. And, of course, a good haircut is the foundation of ... yadda, yadda ...
Does anyone know of instructional videos which start with the very basics? Whenever I buy a video, the instructors begin under the assumption that the basics are learned, and that's understandable. I observe at the salon and retain little, especially when nerves play a factor. I know "tricks" but want to be solid with the basics.

hues4you
Platinum Member

HairCrooner
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:36:48 PM
Dear

HairCrooner

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  If you will look to the brown bar above - you will see a link to the Salon Store.  Check out the Sasson Collection called ABC's of cutting - it would be a great investment.  Also, if you look above to the big blue bar - you will see a link to BTC TV where you can watch education directly on you computer screen live - or choose to download it for future viewing.  Nice to have you with us.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator