Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > UP DO
Posted By:
Posted By:Jennmarie on: 4/9/2007 1:37:24 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: UP DO
Jennmarie

UP DO
Posted: Monday, April 09, 2007 1:37:24 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to do a good up do? I will use any hlep I can get. Thanks

hues4you
Platinum Member

Jennmarie
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:11:57 AM

Dear Jennmarie

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  Look to the Salon Store for a Martin Parsons updo DVD or go to BTC TV portion of this website for possibly a dowloadable version of updo education.  Much success!

Cindy  Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

BRHair
Bronze Member

Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:48:58 PM

Jennmarie ...

I just saw your post.  This is probably not a topic that can be easily covered on a forum.  Let me suggest that you check out the "Salon Store" section, UpDos ... you'll find a large collection of DVDs to guide you, as you learn to be a long hair artist.

foilgirl

Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 6:11:26 PM

Updo's aren't my most favorite thing but Martin Parsons definately is the way to go - he makes updo's actually seem like they are something fun - I love his new book Long Hair Secrets and his Night Out dvd - the info is priceless - and you can get amazing results without losing your sanity!

Great inspiration with prom and wedding season upon us...

hues4you
Platinum Member

foilgirl
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 5:08:44 AM
Dear

foilgirl

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  The Martin Parson video is available in the Salon Store in the brown bar above.  Or you can look the the BTC TV link in the blue bar above to watch it live on your computer.  Nice to have you with us.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator