Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > what's "big" in your area?
Posted By:
Posted By:weed on: 9/29/2006 7:01:45 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: what's "big" in your area?
weed

what's "big" in your area?
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:01:45 AM
JUST CURIOUS, WHATS HAPPENING IN YOUR AREA/ REGION OF THE COUNTRY. IN MY COLLEGE TOWN ITS LAYERS WITH HIGHLIGHTS FLATIRONED. AN HOUR AWAY ITS (STILL) PERMS, AND NO RAZOR CUTTING.

hues4you
Platinum Member

weed
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:15:30 PM

Dear weed-

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  We look forward to your participation.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

AlenaL
Bronze Member

Posted: Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:37:25 AM
My little town only has 4 girls that I know of that FOIL! But there are over 25 salons. Yes, I foil, lol. But everyone in my town wants hi-lites and they are suddenly realizing they prefer not to have the cap! Thank GOD! No offense to cap users...My short haired women will NOt let me do a faux hawk on them, my pics. are in hair books with a faux hawk and they love it, but won't do it. I wish I did live a little further out, so people would come in for more fun styles. 

tylehu

Posted: Friday, June 01, 2007 12:29:23 PM
In my small town (2000 people) in Missouri, it's still the mullet *cringe* and what we lovingly refer to as the "thank-you-very-much-for-the-country-music-award hair". I'm sure all of you have experience with this one. The hair is back-combed so much there is only a fine "halo" of hair left to style and spray into place....

pokepres

tylehu
Posted: Friday, June 01, 2007 8:30:21 PM
did you switch hair styles for a second? im confused, a halo on a mullet....back combing? what kind of mullet is this

tylehu

Posted: Monday, June 04, 2007 2:03:21 PM
No, I said the mullet, and the back-combed mess. I was referring to two separate hairstyles.

tylehu

Posted: Monday, June 04, 2007 2:04:36 PM
LOL, can you imagine a back-combed mullet???? I would laugh my head off if I saw such a disaster....

m2
Platinum Member

Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:14:41 AM
can you say Sanjiya?  lol