Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > clawz
Posted By:
Posted By:missa on: 1/30/2005 9:20:44 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: clawz
missa

clawz
Posted: Sunday, January 30, 2005 9:20:44 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone knows were I can get a set of clawz? One of my co-workes has a set and I use them all the time, she doesn't mind, but I don't want to take advantage of her tools.

coloritall

Posted: Monday, January 31, 2005 6:37:00 AM
Sounds interesting what is it?

missa

Posted: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:45:44 PM
They are little razor that you fit to your fingers. I have alot of clients that have thick hair, or that want a really textured cut and at first they were a bit scared when i got them out, but now they ask for them! (including the older women) Don't get me wrong I still love my razor, but the clawz are just amazing

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, January 31, 2005 1:48:49 PM
Edward scissorhands or Freddy Kruger?

coloritall

Posted: Monday, January 31, 2005 3:28:53 PM

lol alesia

Sounds very cool what is the difference between that and a razor ?

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, January 31, 2005 4:27:31 PM
They do sound intriging, I'd like to know more.

missa

Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:59:40 PM
I think that the difference between the clawz and the razor is that it sets you apart from other stylist. Like I said before i do love to use my razor but the clawz are fun! I wouldn't use them if you're not comfortable w/ a razor though.

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:15:02 PM
ok.,. where can I buy these "claws"...

coloritall

Hot locks
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:18:26 PM
I think that is what she is trying to find out

missa

Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:08:11 PM

I did find a place to order them! The clawz are $100 a set and replacement blades are $6(I think)for 24. The man that i spoke w/ said that you don't have to change the blades as much as a normal razor, but after every 15-20 cuts. I'm not to sure about giving the # out because it is personal, but i will e-mail the man and ask, so I'll be letting you all know soon

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:34:30 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS  :)

coloritall

Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:51:47 PM
Maybe a wesite to look at. It would be great. Thanks missa

missa

Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:45:49 PM

There is a web site, but the only thing is that it's in Sweedish! So as soon as I hear back form the guy who gave me the # to call then I will let you all know  

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:48:10 AM

Oh god! I hope they have English directiosn or pictures on how to use these. The horror show visions I'm getting................

I'd really like to find out about these. Doesn't any BTC employees manning this site know about these? Can you ask someone? Now that I see BTC is selling supplies, maybe the buyer has come across them????

coloritall

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:30:21 AM
What is the swedish site (my husband is swedish) Thanks nicole

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:27:18 AM
Sounds like Freddie Krueger to me!  But I am willling to check them out!

missa

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:41:10 AM
I do have a # to call and order them. When I called the man said that they are sending them out all the time and that it comes w/ a video(I think) and some other stuff. So what I'm saying is if you want the # you'll have to e-mail me and I'll send it back to you. My e-mail address is missa4@verizon.net I just have another question for you all, how long have you all been doing hair?

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:45:59 PM
eh? have we been scammed into another sales pitch? something smells........

mc
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:58:02 PM

Spammer!

" I'm saying is if you want the # you'll have to e-mail me and I'll send it back to you "

PLEASE take this spam crap to a different forum! We get enough of that crap without your "help". Why in the hell would any of us give you our email addresses?????

mc

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:06:55 PM
Hey, I must be sleepy, didn't catch that one... No I won't email anyone.. They can post it here and if I want to look, I will.. DUH. LOL

missa

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:36:01 PM
NO it's not at all spam mail, it's just that it's a personal # and I don't think that it would be right to post on a site. I'm not saying that anyone would use it for other then what it's for but I was trusted w/ it.  Another thing I would figure is that you would have to work for a company to send spam mail, and I deffently don't, I'm just a fairly young stylist in a little town in PA. I started this convo to see if anyone knew anything about were I could find a place to order figuring that since there are people on here that have a lot more experence then me and know about different tool, but in that process I found out how on my own, and people wanted to know about them so I told them what I thought and knew about the clawz. that's why I said "if you want the # e-mail me." Belive me I hate spam just as much as the next person. I was just trying to be helpfull to others so that it would be easier then what I went through.

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:55:55 PM
Well, hello, do they want business or not?  Sounds sketchy if they don't even have a business phone....

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 4:41:06 AM

I know that this is really going to come off harsh: Your posts smell missa. You've helped no-one- you are trying to get e-mail addresses to either sell to spammers or to barrage with a bunch of baloney from yourself. It's smelly that you are looking for a specific item- generate interest- then you find how to get them- generate more interest- but you can't reveal anything. Wouldn't you just have asked your co-worker where she got the damn things instead of dizzying around here? And wouldn't the company welcome new phone calls and e-mails of interest in their product? I think they would- If the e-mail address is personal then maybe you should beware in dealing with them!! Think about that. Did they arrive to you yet?????

missa

Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:47:15 AM
Yes I do have them and the reason that my co-worker didn't know where to order them is because she got them at a show like 2 years ago. But you know, I wasn't at all trying to create anything like this so I'm sorry for all the trouble. See I think that my fault is I'm a very trusting person, so I didn't think that it would be a problem for people to e-mail me, but whatever. Here is the # for Mr.Valentino LoSauro, I'm pretty sure that it's his salon in Florida, he is the creator of the clawz, 239-939-4247. This is the # that i called when I ordered. I hope this helps all of you and I'm really sorry for all the trouble

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:04:41 PM

thanks! no problem. I can get pretty suspicious as you probably have been able to tell. have a great day

mc
Platinum Member

Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:05:33 PM

No 800 number?

mc

missa

Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 5:58:37 PM
I really do undersand how you could worry, but like I said before, maybe I'm just to trusting. And I'm sorry I don't have a 1-800 # just the one that I have already posted.

Dianna

clawz
Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 11:18:34 AM
I was looking at the February American Salon and found the clawz in the advertising section in the back. The number is 1-866-321-2529 toll free. The website is clawz4hair.com.

alesia
Platinum Member

Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:43:29 PM
EERGGHHH!!! clawz ia temporarily offline for repairs! damn! I want to see these things!

hot_locks
Platinum Member

Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:59:17 PM
Just think Freddie Krueger

missa

Posted: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:41:06 PM
 Yeah, but they really rock!

color.girl

Did anyone ever find and try the clawz?
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:53:11 PM
A vendor visited my class and demoed something called do-wackers, is that the same thing.  They were blades that attach to the fingertips.  I'd also seen them at Premier Hair show. How was your experience with them?