Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > ? about a site to sell shears?
Posted By:
Posted By:apmama on: 1/15/2005 6:21:15 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: ? about a site to sell shears?
apmama

? about a site to sell shears?
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:21:16 PM
I have The Paul Mitchell ARC Shears and want to sell them. Does anyone know of a good site to sell shears on, other than ebay? Thanks

vallygrrl
Platinum Member

Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:39:35 PM
how much you selling them for girl?
What Would Robert Cromeans Do

Hair Stylist

Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 7:51:37 AM

Are they the big arc's or little one's??  Black handles or Robert Cromean's one's How old are they? I would be interested

vallygrrl
Platinum Member

Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 12:57:41 PM
Yeah, i would so be interested, especially if there by my Robbie Bobbie Boobie Baby bear.
What Would Robert Cromeans Do

apmama

Info about the arc shears
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:05:00 PM
I have only used them one time, so they are practically brand new. They are the long with the black handles. I have the Metal ARC case and all of the info still together in the case. They are just too crazy for me. I would also throw in a brand new sealed spray wax video, in which Robert uses the arc shears to do the "teasy haircut" on a model.
Make me a reasonable offer and I can also send pics for those that are interested. haymorefamily@yahoo.com

Tien

Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:32:32 PM
Personal insults are not wanted at BTC - Your post was edited...
Try to sell scissors, create a website, try to promote it. would probably be a good start.

Elizabeth

elizabethb@behindthechair.com

lil_thought

ebay, yahoo, craigslist
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:42:20 AM

or do what your doing, posting on forums, and create a site to link to, put it in your signature if its not against forum rules

hues4you
Platinum Member

lil_thought
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:01:58 AM

Dear lil_thought

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  Wow, this is an old thread!  If you do have something you want to advertise for sell, please do so under the Classifieds section of this website in the brown bar above.  They will be removed from the Talk Back discussion boards.  The posts prior to this were before the rules went up and the board was moderated on a daily basis.  Thanks for understanding!

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

2funkyforyou

shag?
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2007 2:54:45 PM

I need help to do the mens shag the skater look i get a lot of the young clients that come into my salon(work)and they want this look i find when i do it ,it dont look right almost like a mulet look?yuck!!!what is the best way .i always layer the cut but i was told not to ,keep it one length.please help!!!