Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > Advice on Extensions
Posted By:
Posted By:PrimpNY on: 8/22/2010 7:48:02 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Advice on Extensions
PrimpNY

Advice on Extensions
Posted: Sunday, August 22, 2010 7:48:02 PM

I have a salon in a small city, and with the econmic situation that seems to be hitting everyone, isn't a city where people are spending a lot of money.  However I've had customers ask for extensions, I'm at a loss. 

Can anyone recommend extensions that are not a small fortune to get started with and also that will be reasonable price for my clients.   There is a local salon doing extensions at the price of $500 and up and they aren't getting customers. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

mcoupland
Gold Member

Donna Bella Millan
Posted: Sunday, August 22, 2010 8:11:18 PM

I purchased a Kit of this in chicago at the midwest beauty show and it has been a great produt for me. I have used it for 4 plus years, i charge 75.00 a bundle plus a application fee. they last up to 6 months if cared for correctly. great product

Michelle

Don't sweat the small stuff.   

Msjay

Advice on extensions
Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 9:21:20 PM
I would suggest $400 as a reasonable price. If your extensions are done well they can last up to 3 months which in the long run will save your customers money, as to they will not need to have there hair done so frequently. Especially if the hair is maintenance properly. I do extensions often and I have realized even with the economy people are still slightly splurging to pamper themselves just to feel better during these hard times.