Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > unique tools?
Posted By:
Posted By:ramshairstylist on: 2/15/2010 7:12:04 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: unique tools?
ramshairstylist

unique tools?
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:12:04 PM
I am soooo sick of using the boring clippers!!!! does anybody know where i can find some really neat looking clippers or neck edgers? ones that can show off my personality? i tried going to wahl.com but they really dont have anything im interested in. I think Ed Hardy should come out with his own line of clippers and such for us hairstylist!!!!! I mean we ARE known for having a fun personality

pixanne
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 9:20:41 PM
look at sally beauty dot com,they have clipper 'lids' that you can clip on as a shell for the clipper with designs on them.

da_luckiest_one

Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:33:14 PM
I put a clipper lid on my Wahl clippers, and everyone loves it! go to sallybeauty.com. they have a better selection than the store.

bellababy

tatoo clippers
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:58:24 PM
he there one of my reps just showed me a flyer yesterday with wahl clippers\edgers with the ed hardy style tatoo print. check again with wahl

szaszhareen

Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:53:56 AM
if i wanted an authentic old school tatoo design on my clippers, or even if i wanted some ed hardy, i would take a blank clipper lid to a local tattoo shop and see if one of the artists would airbrush something really sweet on there for me. then your clippers would be truly one of a kind, just like you! ;)

it would definitely be worth the investment. just make sure you put a few coats of enamel over the art so it wont wear off.