Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > TIGI classes --worth it?
Posted By:
Posted By:saintmike on: 10/3/2008 10:34:57 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: TIGI classes --worth it?
saintmike

TIGI classes --worth it?
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 10:34:57 PM
I am hoping to get some feedback from some people with more experience than me. I am brand new to the biz and am interested in taking as many classes as I can to grow my skill level. There is a TIGI class coming up in a few weeks (I believe emphasis is on cutting) and I am interested but it is $400. Has anyone taken the Tigi-Method class? Would it be over my head or is this a good class for someone who is only a couple months licensed? Is $400 kind of high or is that a good price? Like most new stylists, I am low on cash and skills...but I'm willing to make the investment if it is worth it, but that is a chunk of $ for me. Any info/advise is appreciated! Thank you!

BrittGs

Tigi classes!!!
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:14:21 PM

I really hope that you spent that $400! I have been to a lot of tigi classes and i luuuvvv them! But, i also work for a TIGI support salon (formaly toni & guy) so i'm a huge supporter! But the classes they offer are AmAzInG! My absolute favorite class that I think that everone should take is the "Progressions" class! It's a back to basics class and you progress through to advanced. They always bring in platform artists to do demos and hands-on, you'll learn sooo much! A few of us are getting ready to go to their new collection class this fall! It's gonna be awesome! So really, as an answer for your question.....TIGI is definatly worth spending your money on!!! lol.....really!!!