Bulletin Boards > Products and Retailing > MSDS Sheets for salon products
Posted By:
Posted By:pope618 on: 7/28/2008 11:15:17 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: MSDS Sheets for salon products
pope618

MSDS Sheets for salon products
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:15:17 AM
I amlooking for MSDS sheets for all the products in my inventory.  I have searched hair companies online and have little or no success in obtaining them.  Certain companies do not have a website to even browse.  I have also tried beauty supply houses and have no luck.  Anyone know of any place that has all salon products MSDS sheets available?

tggirl2000

Posted: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:31:12 PM
i just had to go thru every line we have and call their customer service nimber. some sent them to me, others directed me to a 3rd party site to get them. it is a hasile, but i think that is the only option.

skinnydog

MSDS Sheets
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2008 3:04:06 PM
Hello, In order to get MSDS sheets, you must ask the Manufacturers or your distibuters, anytime you order something new, ask them to send the MSDS sheets along with the products. Not only do they back you up , but if there is ever a fire, the fire dept. will know which medium to use to put out the fire. It is a good idea to make copies and keep a copy outside of the salon , in your home or work with your local fire department. This way they will have an idea of what form of exstigueshing is needed for your business.