With the release of Turbo Power, Inc.’s newest revolutionary styling tool—the Twin Turbo 3800—stylists can have it all. This compact dryer packs a lot of wattage in its small size—2100 watts, in fact, of energy-efficient styling power. Plus it’s ionic and ceramic—the ideal combination trusted among salon pros to provide safe and quick drying. It also leaves hair shiny, smooth and static-free.
With two speeds and four temperature settings, plus an immediate cold air micro-switch, the Twin Turbo 3800 can tackle any drying job, large or small. Best of all, the built-in silencer is designed to reduce noise common in salon environments, allowing you and your client to carry on a conversation without having to shout over the whir of a dryer.
Manufactured in Italy from recycled materials, the Twin Turbo 3800 is available in black, green, red, cranberry or pink to suit any taste.
• Output: 2100 Watts
• Air flow: 75 cubic meters/hours
• 2000 Hour K-Lamination Motor
• Motor-fan electronic balancing
• 2 x 16 amp switches - heavy duty solid silver contacts
• Two unbreakable nozzles
• Built-in nickel chrome heating element and safety thermostat
• Air gap thermal insulation
• Highly flexible 3 m long cable
For more information, check out www.turbopowerinc.com