A Perfect Pink Platinum
YUM—A cotton candy hue that looks good enough to eat! Created for the Zoom Collection by Claire Chell for Francesco Group, this striking shade is a fun palette change for the typical platinum blonde. Here’s how she did it!:
1. Pre-lighten roots using Schwarzkopf BLONDME Premium Lift 9 + 6%.
2. Once the roots have lifted to a Warm Lightest Blonde, shampoo and condition in preparation for the toning technique.
3. Section into two parts, color the larger area Ice—Schwarzkopf BlondMe Ice + BLONDME 2%.
4. Tone the smaller triangular section with Schwarzkopf BLONDME Strawberry + BLONDME 2% for a baby pink tone.
5. Style with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray and Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce for volume and hold.
Berry-Tone Ombre How-To
Rose and Pewter Pastel Highlights
The Spring Face: Hot New Makeup Trends
Tracey Hughes Creative Color/Cut DVD Set: Bust out of your creative confines when you learn the 12 creative techniques in this DVD set from Australian Educator of the Year Tracey Hughes.